Here are the How To's and What to Do's
Party Cape Parties Blogs are for partiers that want to know how to do some of the ideas that Party Cape uses at their exciting parties. Posts will be updated monthly. If you wouldl like to have any of these ideas at your party, contact us and book your party today.
|Posted on December 17, 2015 at 4:50 PM||comments (0)|
Tis' the season and its time to celebrate with some fun and creative goodness that will warm your hearts. Try some of these festive ideas for your Holiday Party and it will be rememberd for years to come.
1. Reindeer Cupcakes
Here is a cute way to decorate your holiday cupcakes. Let these cupcakes be the hit of your childs holiday bakesale or party. You will need pretzels, Nilla wafers, M&M's and frosting. (The center of the eyes are done with black gel frosting found at your local craft store)
2. Wrap it up
What a fun way to wrap up treats to go. Bring this to a holiday party or just give away warm homemade baked goods by using a simple paper plate. a satin ribbon and tag turns simple into wonderful.
3. Santa is coming to town
The easiest treats that will just pop into the mouths of your guests quicker than you can bring them out. You will have a blast making these adorable santa's. All you need is strawberry's and spray whip cream. Easy as that. Just cut your strawberry and spray whip cream into the center. Dot the top and two dots on the front. A toothpick can help you get the whip cream exactly where you need it. Then place them on a platter covered with powdered sugar and watch them disappear.
4. CD Ornaments
It's not too late to make your own ornaments this year. Break out the scissors and glue and try this genius idea.. Cut up CDs and glue them to round ornaments for a mosaic look that's easy to create. Makes a memorable gift or put a few of them together in a large vase or basket for a beautiful centerpiece to your holiday table.
5. Pinecone Tree
Here is an easy way to decorate with these scented pinecomes. You can find these pinecones bagged in any craft store. You can decorate them with a glitter stars found in the scrapbooking area of your craft store. Place each pine cone in cups, bowls or candle holders and you have an instant holiday decoratin that will match any decor. More is better in this case and different levels make a dramatic affect.
6. Brownie Trees
These trees are fast and easy, all you need is a batch of your favorite brownies, some M&M's, frosting, sprinkles and small candy canes or sticks. Have fun with the kids decorating these fun Christmas trees. You can also display them by sticking them in a white foam block or wreath found at any craft store. Dust them with powdered sugar to make it look like fresh fallen snow. (Stick the candy cane sticks in the foam block first then set the trees on top it's easier)
7. Easy Napkin Folding
8. Jingle Bell Tree
Put some Jingle in your Jangle with this Jingle bell tree.
You will need a foam tree shape, different size gold and silver bells and wire decorating hooks.
It is not shown in this picture but you will want to cover the tree with either silver or gold foil to cover the white foam from showing in the spaces of the bells. Start by hooking each bell with the hook to the back of the bell and place them into the foam shape starting at the bottom with the large bells working your way around in a circle. Try to place the bells as evenly as you can. Work your way up the tree using smaller bells as you get closer to the top.
9. Jingle Napkin Holder
Decorate your Holiday table with these cute napkin and silverware holders
|Posted on August 4, 2015 at 11:20 AM||comments (0)|
August is Summer Birthday Month here at Party Cake and if you have a Summer Birthday coming up and are not sure what to do...we have the ideas for you!
1. Easy Snowball Treats
These are easy....just take powdered donut holes and stick them on pretty forks...perfect treats for your frozen fans.
2. Elsie Icicles
This will take a little melting...You will need blue Jolly rancher hard candy. Place all candy into double boiler and stir until melted then pour very hot candy onto wax paper and let cool. Be sure candy is flat while drying. Then break apart into icicle shapes.
3. Olaf Stuffy
Here is a fun keepsake for your Frozen fan...You will need pillow stuffing (found at your local craft store) Black pipe cleaners, Black pom poms, Google eys, Black, white and orange construction pape. Shape stuffing into three sections bottom middle and head. Then shape smaller round balls for the feet. Glue together middle, bottom and feet so it will stand alone. Shape pipe cleaners to make arms and hands. Glue poms and pipe cleaners to base. Cut out mouth, tooth and nose and glue face and eyes to head. Add pipe cleaners for eyes and hair. A decorative mat can be made by using snow cover found usually at Christmas time for decorations.
MINIONS - Despicable Me
1. Minion Cake
yellow, black, silver and pink fondant for this one. Easy if your good with fondant.
Color yellow for base, silver for eyes and black for mouth. Glue with frosting 3"black ribbon around cake for the strap. Eyes: silver first then white then black.
2. Minion Bubbles
These are fun...for your minion fan. Here is what you need:
Yellow, medium sized bottles of bubbles. (found at your local craft or party store) Blue duct tape, Googly eyes, Hot glue gun and glue sticks Black, Silver and Red Sharpie
The first step to make your Minion Bubble Party Favors is to remove the wrapper from the bottles. Most of our wrappers came off pretty easy, but a few had some stubborn glue. Then wrap the bottom part of the bottle in blue duct tape. Depending on what size your bottle is, will determine how tall you want the “pants” to be. Since duct tape is SO STICKY, I literally wrapped the tape around and then cut it so the tape barely overlapped. Glue the eyes on then decorate with sharpies. Silver around the eyes and black for the hair straps and mouth. Red for a tounge here and there. Let the bubble fun begin!
3. Quick silver decoration
Here is what you need: Google eyes, washers (found at your local harware store) Yellow paper and black shiney paper (found at your local craft store in the scapbooking section) Glue, blue napkins and yellow silverware. Glue washer to goole eye. Cut yellow and black paper into strips. Yellow should be about 1 inch and black should be 1/4 inch. Glue black strip onto yellow. Glue eye for the center. Wrap blue napkin around yellow silverware. Wrap paper strip around napkin and glue eye to paper strip. Fun and easy.
1. Hello Kitty Treats
These are easy and fun. Make Rice Crispie Treats (recipe found on Rice Crispee Box) Cut out using circle cutter. Cut out triangle for ears. Glue on using frosting. Add two red mini M&M's for the bow and mini chocolate chips for the eyes and nose.
2. Treat cones
Pink and white colored paper. Wrap in cone shape and stick into foam board in a hello kitty tray covered with popped corn cereal.
3 Hello Kitty treat bags
All of this is paper cut out onto white gift bags (found at your local party store) These are easy to make and will save you money. With a little planning and some glue they will go together in no time.
|Posted on June 30, 2015 at 12:10 AM||comments (0)|
We are coming upon the 4th of July and Party Cake has some great easy and quick ideas for your celebration.
1. Ribbon Shakers
For fun for the parade, picnic and at even the fireworks that night try these easy ribbon shakers. Here's what you need. Duct tape, large dowel and different sizes and texture ribbon. (cloth ribbon, curling ribbon, wide foil ribbon etc.) You can find a wide selection at your local craft store be creative. Cut the ribbon all the same length and lay out on top of one another. Tape your dowel to the ribbon. Then fold and tape all around the dowel. Be sure you tape just below the bottom of the ribbon. Then shake in the fourth. These look great in a vase with red, white and blue candy as your centerpiece...really cute.
2. Crispy Treats
These treats are easy and fun for the whole family. Make your rice crispie square recipe (The recipe can be found on the rice crispie box)
Stars: Cut out the stars with star cookie cutter. Gently push each star onto a lollipop stick (Pop sticks are sold in packages at your local craft store) Pipe white frosting on each star in lines and cover with red and blue sprinkles. yummo
Firecrackers: Roll the rice crispie treats into large cylinder. Cut out same size cyliners for base. Melt chocolate wafers (found in many different colors and flavors at your local craft store) Chocolate dip top of each cyliner. Cover with red, white and blue spinkles and stick a licorice piece for the top. I added a star garland as well found at my local dollar store.
3. Zip Tie Fireworks
A great decoration that can be hung or placed on the table. Here's what you will need...Multi-color zip ties and multi-lengths. Try to choose as many colors and as many different lengths as you can to make a colorful visual display. Start with a white or clear zip tie and make a ring. Then add your ties to the ring as about an inch apart. Fun and easy to make. The more you make the prettier your display.
4. Water Bottle decoration
Here is an easy way to decorate for your next 4th of July party. just take the lable off of your water bottles and replace them with small flags.(flags are sold just about everywhere this time of year but you can get a wide variety of sizes at your local craft store) Plastic flags or cloth flags work the best. You can also use large ribbon but I would not recommend printing the pattern because it will not hold up to the water.
5. Denim Pocket Decoration
Here's a cute way to hold your silverware for your next 4th of July party. Just cut the denim pockets off of an old pair of jeans and you have an instant decoration that your guests can grab and talk about all day. (If you need to get your hands on more than one pair of old jeans try your local thrift store)
6. Star Gazing
This is a quick and easy decoration for your lawn. Here is what you need....Star stencil, sifter and flour. Take your star stencil (you can make one out of cardboard or you can find them already made at your local craft store.) place down randomly on your grass. Sift the flour over your stencil until all the star is white. This idea is biodegradable and safe and will wash away in the next rain or with garden hose to make for easy clean up. Make the stars come out in the bright of the day for your 4th.
7. Lantern Flower Holder
Here is an easy trick that will light your 4th of July night. Just place a small red, white and blue lantern (found at your local craft store) over a small vase and fill vase with flowers.(If you don't have a vase you can use wet foam and plastic wrap) Place under water lights in vase to light up your night. These are small so use more than three to make an impact.
8. Stuffed Red,white and Blue Strawberries
This idea with really be loved by all. They will pop in your guests mouths fast so be sure to make enough. First make your filling by mixing one 8oz package of cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar. Then cut a cross in the top of the strawberry. spread enough to be able to fill with cream cheese mixture. Fill each strawberry and top with spray whip cream and one blueberry. Serve chilled.
|Posted on June 2, 2015 at 11:35 AM||comments (0)|
Falther's Day is Sunday June 21st and Party Cake has all the ideas Dad will love for his special day...
1. Father's Day Cupcakes...Here are some cute and easy cupcakes ideas that are easy to do...
For the Golfing Dad...make your cupcakes then frost with green frosting using grass tip.(wilton tip # 233 ) Then add a golfing tee and ball to the top. For an added touch write a special message on the ball.
For the Fishing Dad...make your cupcakes then frost with blue frosting add pretzel and goldfish. Lastly pipe white line from end of pretzel to goldfish. so fun.
For the Baseball Dad...make your cupcakes then frost them white. Make your laces on each side in a rainbow formation with red frosting.
For the Lawnmower Dad...make your cupcakes. Use either grass tip. star tip or just cover the cupcake with green frosting. The lawnmower is one mini hershey bite, 4 mini m&m's for the tires, 1 string licorice for the handle bar and one m&m for the top of the mower.
2. Candy Message...Every dad loves candy and what a wonderful way to present Dad's card this year.
Use the example below or make up your own by using candy that you can make funny sentences out of.
Dad will love reading and snacking on this cute card.
3. Tie it up with this napkin tie...Turn a cloth napkin into a fun decoration by folding it into a tie.
Great way to serve Dad breakfast in bed or anytime. Stick the silverware through the knot for a special table setting.
4. Candy Bouquet - Here is a great alternative to flowers. Follow the directions for an easy candy bouquet that Dad will love.
5 Hershey Bar cards...Easy to do by using colored and patterned paper. Fold paper into a sleeve shape cut slit in top and fold coller down. They cut out tie shape. Glue tie shape onto front along with special message. Slip hershey bar in sleeve and just like that you have a special card or favor. If doing this with a young child try having them color the paper sleeve before gluing the tie on. This will color the shirt. Then you can use a plain paper tie.
6/ Chocolate covered pretzels...A Dad snack favorite. Here is what you need. A package of large pretzels. Chocolate wafers from you local craft store in the candy section. Toppings like mini m&m's, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles or nuts. First melt the chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl 10 seconds at a time mixiing the chocolate wafers each time until melted. Have dipping bowls ready with your toppings and wax paper ready to set the pretzel down to dry. Dip in chocolate then in topping. Set out to dry at least 2 hours or until hard to the touch. Then bag in clear cellophane bag. Dad will love these treats.
7/ Origami dollar shirt....Here is a fun way to give Dad a little green. Follow the directions on how to fold these then use craft wire to make a hanger for a really cute display.
|Posted on May 11, 2015 at 7:45 AM||comments (0)|
Memorial Day is May 25th and Party Cake has your after the parade ideas to make your BBQ patriotic.
This is a cute and different way to serve your watermelon at your BBQ
Takes a bit of carving and time but really worth it. It makes a big bang at your BBQ for little money.
2. Patriotic Candy Centerpieces
This centerpiece is both fun and easy. Here is what you need. Red white and blue candy (Most party stores will have colored candy in the wedding aisle) different sized cylinder vases and different sized flags (both of these items you can find in your local craft store this time of year)
Layer your color coated candy in the cylinder vases. Group vases together in threes for a better affect. Stick different sized flags in the vases and that's it! Fast, simple and fun.
3. Memorial Day Strawberries
Here is a great treat for your guests. Here is what you need. White chocolate wafers from your local craft store and blue colored sugar. If you can't find the sugar you can color white sugar with food coloring. Just a couple drops in your sugar bowl and move it around with your hands until all sugar is colored. Microwave the chocolate wafers 15 seconds at a time mixing after every 15 seconds until wafers are completely melted. Be careful not to overheat or you will have chalky fudge like chocolate that you can't use.
4. Red White and Blue Wind Socks
This is a simple way to decorate and fun to do with the kids. you will need wire and red, white and blue plastic table cloth from your local party store. Cut the table cloth into strips. Form the wire into a round circle shape. Fold each strip in half then thread over wire. Continue around the wire unitil it is of your desired fullness Soon you have a fun wind sock to take to the parade then hang at your BBQ.
|Posted on May 5, 2015 at 9:55 AM||comments (0)|
Mother's Day is May 10th and Party Cake has the perfect personalized gifts and handmade creations just for Mom. Take a look at these ideas they are sure to please.
What a great gift for a Mom that loves to bake. These jars are easy to find and the lables are easy to make on your computer. You can find clear lables at your local office supply store. Using your computer look up definitions for what you want to fill your canisters with. Print your lables and stick them on. Fill the canisters..easy as that. You can add small wooden or metal scoops found at your local craft store. Attaching measuring cups, measuring spoons, or family baking recipes is a nice touch.
2. PVC photo vases
These vases are cute and easy. Here is what you need.
3 inch PVC pipe, small hac saw,small wood finished block (Can be found at your local craft store or unfinished wood store), 3"round drill bit and drill, black and white photo copies of photos, hot glue, wood glue contact paper and flowers. First decide how tall you would like your pipes. We suggest to have your tallest fit an 8X10 medium to fit a 5X7 and small to fit a 3X5 then make photo copies of the pictures you would like on your pipes. Cut the pipes to fit the pictures. Drill 3 holes in the wood block, (You can tape the PVC pipes together and glue them to a plastic tray if you don't have a drill or drill bit but be sure you affix your pictures before you tape your pipes) then glue your picture around each pipe. Use wood glue to glue the pipes into the holes of your finished block. use clear contact paper around each picture to protect the paper. Then fill with flowers.
3. Handmade Garden Picks
For the garden lover these are perfect and easy.
There are a few ways these can be done. You can find picks in your local craft store. There are many ways to decorate these picks. Chalkboard paint the picks and add a chalk pen, burn letters by using a wood burning kit or even perminant marker
Be sure to display them in a bucket full of soil when giving them to your special mom. You can wrap the entire bucket in cellophane and top it with a giant bow. Adding seed packets is also a very nice touch. Makes a great centerpiece too.
4. Clothspin Container.
A fun and easy way to display some spring flowers or scented candles for Mom. Just take a small tuna can and add clothspins. They make a great centerpiece with candles or flowers
5. Snack pots.
These make a cute desert after a special brunch for Mom.
Here is what you need. Pound cake (frozen or from the store is fine), Jello pudding (you can make your own or just buy it already made), 1 container cool whip, 1 package of oreo cookies, small terricotta pots found at your local craft store and a flower cookie cutter that fits at the bottom of the pot. Silk mum flowers (You can get one bunch that has many blooms on it from your local craft store.
Cut pound cake with cookie cutter and place at the bottom of the pots, Mix Jello pudding with cool whip and fill pots, Crush oreo cookies for the top and add your flower. Serve
6. Wine bottle Vase
This display is easy and a great way to give your Mom some special flowers. Here's what you need: 3 empty wine bottles, string or raffia, duct tape, and flowers. Tape together the 3 wine bottles with one strip of the duct tape, try to cover the wine lables as you do it. Then wrap string or raffia around the bottles tightly to cover the duct tape. Add water and flowers...how pretty and unique. Attaching a restaurant gift certificate is a nice touch.
7. Paper Heart
A paper heart is a big bang for your buck. It can be used to top a gift as shown, as a card, or it can be hung up as a decoration.
Here's all you need. 1 piece of cardstock, Pink, brown and red construction paper, ribbon, tape and a hot glue gun. First cut your heart shape out of the cardstock the size you desire your heart to be. Then cut strips of construction paper. Make them different lenghs and widths for a dramatic 3D look. Roll the strips until you get the size you need. The more you roll the bigger the rose. Then tape the roll at the end to hold your flower together. Glue the flower onto the heart shape. Tip- Place your large flowers on first then squeeze in the smaller ones. Hot glue your ribbon to the back to make a hanging if you desire.
|Posted on March 19, 2015 at 12:15 AM||comments (0)|
Spring has sprung and its time for some Easter fun. Easter is April 5th and Party Cake is ready with some great ideas to make your Easter celebreation come alive.
1. Easter Vase Centerpiece - This design requires two vases. One smaller vase that will fit inside a larger vase. Fill your outside larger vase with some colorful easter candy and fill your inside smaller vase with some bright easter flowers. This centerpeice will be the talk of your Easter table.
2. Easter table setting - What an egg-sullent party favor and decoration. First clean out the egg by poking a small hole with a needle at the top and bottom of the egg. Slowly make the hole larger until the inside is all cleared out. Wash and rinse the egg to be sure it is clean and let dry. Decorate your egg with color or just glitter. Then use a perminant marker to initial. Thread you flower through the hole at the top and bottom of the egg and place on your table setting for an elegant look.
3. Egg Decorating - Here is an easy way to get perfectly striped eggs without using that wax crayon. Place rubber bands around eggs before coloring. This will make your stripes clean and consistant. For a contemporary look try using multiple rubber bands or different sizes. Decorated eggs always look nice in a vase as well.
4, Jellybean bracelets - Here is a fun favor for kids. You will need jellybeans, stretchy cord, needle and ribbon. First pull the cord tight around wrist to measure. Try not to stretch cord just hold tightly. then tread jellybeans using needle and cord. Be sure to leave enough cord to tie a knot. Decorate with ribbon. These are pretty displayed on a vase or hanging on an easter branch. They can also be napkin holders for your table just by using wire instead or stretchy cord. They are colorful, yummy and fun.
5. Easter cocktails - Here are some super-cute cocktail that are sure to delight your party guests.
Tip: Sugar the glasses by dipping rim in water then in colored sugar for that perfect presentation. Finish the top with a pop by adding a peep. All of these can be made without alcohol.
The Easter Bunny
1 Part SVEDKA Clementine Vodka
1 Part Pomegranate Juice
Splash of Cranberry
Splash of Tonic Water
Directions: Mix all ingredients (except for the tonic water) in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a highball glass. Top with tonic water and garnish with a lime wheel.
The Berry Bunny Hop
-2 oz Raspberry Cocoa
-1 oz POM
-1/4 oz Lemon Juice
-1/2 packet sweetener
-Garnish: Blackberries and Raspberries
Directions: Shake all ingredients and strain into a martini glass
-1 1/2 oz Voli Raspberry Cocoa
-1 oz Fresh lime juice
-1/2 oz Agave Nectar
-Garnish: Mint Sprig
Directions: a mixing tin, add ice, Voli, lime juice, agave and shake. Strain into a fresh rocks glass with ice.
Voli Light Vodka Easter Blue Cotton Tail
-1 1/2 oz Voli Lyte
-6 mint leaves
-3 lime wedges
-1 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
-Zico Coconut water
-Muddle lime, mint and blueberries. Add Agave and Voli. Shake and pour all ingredients into a glass.
-Top with coconut water
-Garnish: Lime Wedge
-Approximate Calories: 150 (can sub club soda for coconut water to make it 138 calories
1 oz SKYY Infusions Coconut
1 oz SKYY Infusions Pineapple
1 oz Fresh lime juice
½ oz Triple sec
½ oz Cranberry juice
¼ oz Agave nectar
Directions: Mix ingredients in shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
6. Easter Bunny Cake - This cake is easy to make and so cute that it brings a smile to everyone's face.You will need to make an 8" round cake. Cut in half as pictures then frost together. Then cut wedge out for tail. The space below the wedge will be the bunnies head. Place the cut out paper ears in the space. Decorae with frostong then cover with shredded coconut. Decorate face with jelly beans. For an added touch color some shredded coconut with green food coloring then place on the bottom of the tray for grass.
7. Easy Easter Decorating - Here is an easy way to decorate your Easter party. Get a big bang for your buck by usuing different colors of crey paper in different ways. It's a fun and colorful way to decorate that is easy on the budget. Here are some ideas:
8. Cute Easter Egg Chicks - Here is a new way to serve deviled eggs that are more cute than sinful and just as yummy
Egg Chicks Directions:
1.Cut small slice off bottom off egg to flatten it so it will stand.
2.Cut zig zag pattern around middle of egg to look like it cracked open.
3.Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
4.Cut carrot or cheese so that you end up with 6 small triangles to use as beaks.
5.Cut strip off of pickle and then make 12 small squares to use as eyes. You can also use black gel found in your local craft store.
6.Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard.
7.Salt and pepper, to taste.
8.Mix until consistency is smooth and creamy.
9.Transfer mixture to decorating bag using a star tip or you can use a zippered bag and clip corner for piping.
10.Pipe mixture into cooked egg whites piping until over full to resemble chick head sticking out.
11.Place beaks and eyes in place.
12.Top each with the bottom with its top half.
13.You can optionally shred lettuce to resemble grass to display them.
|Posted on February 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM||comments (0)|
St. Patrick's Day is March 17th and Party Cake has all of the ideas to help you get your shamrock on...do you feel lucky? Check out these fantastic ideas for your St. Patty's Day party.
1. Over the Rainbow Cupcakes - These are wonderful party treats and easy to make too. You will need one cake batter and food coloring. Seperate batter into five portions. Color one portion red, one orange, one yellow and one green and one blue. Then spoon each color into the cupcake starting with blue. then green then yellow, orange and last red. When it bakes it should come out rainbow. Add a chocolate coin on top for some extra fun.
2. St. Patty Wall Decoration - Too many shamrocks in your decorations? Try these decorative badges.. They are easy to make. You will need ribbon, construction paper and decorative fabric for the border. Cut circle with large constructin paper. You can use pattern scissors if you'd like. Then glue to fabric fringe on back then glue to second darker color paper. Cut around circle leaving a 1/2 inch border. Attach ribbon to bottom and use marker to write festive saying like "Kiss me I'm Irish" or "I'll drink to that." Decorate with buttons, jewels or sequence. Hang them together or all around. These can also be used as table decorations.
3. St. Patty's Day Hat Centerpiece - Here is a simple way to decorate. Use a St. Patty's hat found at party store. cut hole in top, stuff tissue in hole. Cut hole in tissue then thread your balloons trrough the hole. Attach to a balloon weight under the hat. Be sure you tie the balloons at the height you want them. That's it! A fast and easy centerpiece.
4. Beer mug with candy - A cute idea as a gift for your favorite troll. Fill a beer mug with butterscotch candy and top with white carnations. Add green bow and shamrock for that finishing touch. Also makes a great party favor for your guests to take home. Wrap in cellophane to make for easier travel. This can be topped with marshmallows for the same affect.
5. St. Patty's Day Cake -This cake is easier than you think. You will need to make three 8 inch cakes. Color each batter with green food coloring. Each should be a different shade of green, darker to lighter. After baked and cooled, place toothpicks around the cake measuring evenly from the bottom. Use a string and wrap it around the center of the cake. Be sure the string is even all the way around and you have enought to cross in the front. Cross the string and grab each end then pull.. The string will split your cake evenly. (see helpful tip #155) Then stack each layer with frosting in between from dark colors to light. Frost entire cake and enjoy.
|Posted on February 11, 2015 at 9:50 AM||comments (0)|
Sweet ideas for your special Valentine. Try some of these easy tricks to make your special dinner memorable.
1. Heart Napkin Fold - A great way to impress your Valentine at dinner.
2. Strawberry Roses - Easy to do and very impressive.
3. Sweet ending cupcakes - make your cupcakes into hearts by using a marble before baking to shape your cupcake.
4. Easy Marshmellow pops - Make these fast and simple by dipping marshmellows in chocolate then in sprinkles. Fun way to celebrate Valentines day. Great treat for kids classrooms and easy too.
5. Easy Valentine Table Decorations - Rose pedals make table decoration easy and elegant. Just sprinkle rose pedals on the table and add some candles and you have a beautiful table scape instantly. Try filling some vases with valentines candy for that extra spcial sweetness.
6. Candy Vase - You will need two vases one that will fit instide the other. Place the smaller vase inside the larger vase then fill the outside vase with candy and the inside vase with flwoers. Beautful centerpiece.
|Posted on December 24, 2014 at 1:10 PM||comments (0)|
Easy Trick #122
Helpful Tip #152
Helpful Tip #151
Easy Trick 121